“This website is DA BOMB!! So much information and so far (I’ve looked at many websites today) you are the only one with a calendar of events….Good Work WAO! – Muteeat Lawal, Chicago, IL
In that time, I have conducted numerous training sessions, educational workshops, and video seminars to help club members, club leaders, and district officers to improve their skills and enhance their knowledge as communicators and leaders.
This page provides information on the topics, services, and programs I provide to Toastmasters clubs, areas, divisions, and districts.
Select the topic you would like for me to present, then click here to invite me to your next meeting, conference, or TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute). Feel free to download this Event Request Form to e-mail or fax your booking.
KEYNOTE SPEECHES (Great for the opening/closing sessions of your conference or TLI)
- “7 Habits of Highly Effective Toastmasters”
- “For the Love of Your Club”
- “If Toastmasters Was a Job, Would You Be Fired?”
- “Teamwork: The Heartbeat of Effective Leadership”
- “Thank Goodness for the M.B.A.! A Way to Shape Your Leadership Path”
EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS (Great additions to your conference/TLI programming)
- “Bio vs. Intro: Which Do I Need?”
- “The Discipline of Leadership”
- “First Rate Club Coaching”
- “The HPL: What’s It All About?”
- “Making FreeToastHost.org Work for Your Club”
- “R.A.C.E.: A Technical Review of Your Club Website”
- “U.P.C.L.O.S.E. Mentoring”
CLUB OFFICER TRAINING (Great for the first or second-round of club officer training at your TLI)
- “President Training”
- “Secretary Training”
- “Sergeant-at-Arms Training”
- “Treasurer Training”
- “Vice President Education Training”
- “Vice President Membership Training”
- “Vice President Public Relations Training”
VIDEO: “The Discipline of Leadership”
VIDEO: “4 Tips to Process a Membership Application”
VIDEO: “Presentation Skills”
Feel free to view other samples of my speaking and teaching style at http://www.youtube.com/divaofdialog. Then click here to book me for your next meeting, conference, or TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute). Or, download this Event Request Form to e-mail or fax your booking.